Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of New Radiance Naturals Professional Vitamin C 20% Serum

*Press*
    Hello Lovelies!
       I am back again and attempting to catch up on reviews since I have been sick with the plague. So today I am reviewing New Radiance Natural's Professional Vitamin C 20% Serum.I have been trying a lot of serums out lately and I am really impressed with what they are doing to my skin . I am really pleased with this product. It is light and slightly opaque with a slight yellow hue. It is thin with a water like consistency so it is easy to use with the eye dropper included with it. It has a faint yet "meat" like smell" which I didn't care for however it wasn't overpowering and smell faded quickly. The product applied evenly without any issues. It absorbed into my skin quickly without leaving a greasy or oily residue which was nice and doesn't interact with my moisturizer which I apply afterwards. My face feels softer and I have noticed it is more even toned and some fine lines are not as distinguishable. I would have given this a perfect five star rating due to the results however I just didn't care for the smell. While some people may wonder why this is an issue to me even if it fades quickly. I don't care for the meat smell simply because I am a vegetarian. I still used and tested this product for the month and while it did have wonderful results the smell was an issue for me and I wanted to address it since it is also an issue for those that are smell sensitive. However I am noticing a lot of Vitamin C Serums do have a similar smell (unless they are scented) so it may be something with the Vitamin C or the Hyaluronic Acid that is in the serum (or a combination of the two).


  If you would like to pick up a bottle of the New Radiance Natural's Professional Vitamin C 20% Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $89.95 however it is currently on sale for $19.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful? Until next time Lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment