Thursday, February 5, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Petunia SkinCare's Derma Roller, Hyaluronic Serum and Revitalize Eye Serum

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies,
       I am back again today with a review of one but the three products from Petunia Skincare. Today I am reviewing the Derma Roller, Hyaluronic Serum and Revitalize Eye Serum. So, let's get started!

   I had heard of Derma Rollers from several different beauty blogs and they sounded really interesting and good for your skin. So when I had the opportunity to review one, I jumped at the opportunity. While, I will admit that I was little nervous when it arrived and when it was time to use it since is is 540 1 mm needles that are going to be rolling over my face. I followed the directions and cleaned it by soaking it in alcohol before using it. Suprisingly enough there is little to no pain when I first used it since I used a very gentle hand. You don't need a heavy hand to use this product. Use it gently. I rolled it both horizontally and vertically 10 times in each area and I made sure I did it at night just in case I had any redness from using it the first time. My skin had a slight pink hue to it and felt tighter the next day. Not only does my serums and moisturizers absorb so much faster, I have noticed my pores decreasing which I am thrilled with! I only use it every 2-3 days, I wouldn't recommend more than that,  however I would adjust how often you use it according to your skin. If you want to pick up your own Derma Roller you can do so on Amazon. It is $59.99 normally however it is currently on sale for $18.77.







   Next up there is the Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  I am obsessed with trying new skin care products in order to hold back the hands of time. So needless to say I have tried a couple of hyaluronic acid serums and a lot of them have a really distinct meaty smell so that is what I was expecting when I tried this serum. However I was really pleasantly surprised when I opened the bottle up and smelled a lovely light flora scent. It is light and faint and dissipates quickly so it isn't overpowering. My product came in a container slightly different from what was pictured. It was a glass bottle with an eye dropper to use in order to get the serum out. The serum is thick with a gel like consistency applies easily with the use of the dropper. It applies evenly and dries quickly without leaving an oily, sticky, or greasy residue behind. I usually apply this once a day in the evening after I have washed my face and applied toner. After the serum is dried I will then go ahead and apply moisturizer. After using this product for awhile my skin feels tighter and smoother
and more moisturized. If you would like to pick up a bottle of the Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It is $69.99 but is currently on sale for $24.77.




 Finally last but not least, the Revitalize Eye Serum.  I suffer not only from dark circles but I am also noticing fine lines starting to develop underneath my eyes. So I am willing to try almost any eye serum or cream I can get my hands on in order to help relieve the problems I have. So when I was asked to review this serum I jumped at the opportunity. While the packaging was slightly different from the picture the end results are still the same. The serum is thin and light with a slight yellowish tint. It goes on smooth and soaks into my skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue afterwards.I use this twice a day both in the morning and the night so there is no issue with applying moisturizer or  makeup after is has soaked in. One pump is more than enough for both eyes so a little does go a long way. I have noticed that not only are my dark circles lightening but the skin around my eyes seem firmer and the lines are less defined.  If you would like to get your own bottle of the Revitalize Eye Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $49.99 however it is currently on sale for $26.77.




   Well I hope that you have enjoyed this triple installment of What's the Deal Dreadful? Until next time lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment