Sunday, February 22, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Petunia Skincare's Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit With Travel Pouch

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies!
     Happy Sunday! I hope that everyone is having a good weekend. Sadly, not only do I have a stomach bug that hit this morning but I am also helping my 10 year old with his Science Fair Project. So no makeup looks for me. But I wanted to take a quick break and do a review for Petunia Skincare's Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit with Travel Pouch.  I am a makeup addict and I can never have too many brushes so I was looking for a travel kit to be able to take with me that I can use on trips but also convenient enough to use in my everyday makeup routine. The Petunia Skincare brushes arrived quickly in a large black box. When I opened up the box there is a vinyl black brush roll with fake alligator or crocodile patterns on the actual roll. It did have a packaging smell due to being inside the box however letting the roll sit out for a day or two let's it air out and the smell dissipates. Also inside box is a pamphlet which lists all the brushes and their uses which makes it perfect for someone who is just started getting into makeup. There were also several brush guards for the brushes so that the bristles can retain their shape after being washed which I thought was  fantastic since most of the time they are sold separately. The brushes themselves are soft but also firm enough to give you good control of your makeup application however delicate enough not to irritate the sensitive skin of the eye. I have not had any issues with shedding from these brushes and I have washed and used them several times and they are still as soft as the first time I used them.  I washed them with a brush shampoo and rinsed them until the suds were gone. then I allowed them to air dry on a clean towel overnight. And since these are my personal brushes I was them once a week. Since this is a travel set of brushes they are not full size however they are slightly bigger than my MAC travel size brushes. The only thing that I wished was different was that I wish that it came with another brush instead of a sponge applicator since I never use them. However that is the only things I would change. I really love this set and I think that it is not only perfect for someone who is just starting to get into makeup but also perfect for the full blown makeup addict.








   If you would like to pick up your own set of Petunia Skincare's Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit With Travel Pouch you can do so on Amazon. It is $89.99 however it is currently on sale for $37.77. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment