Tuesday, February 10, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Towel Lab's Fast Dry Light Absorbent Microfiber Sports Fitness , Yoga & Travel Towel

*Press*

    Hello Lovelies!

     I am back again with another review. Today I am reviewing Towel Lab's Fast Dry Light Absorbent Microfiber Sports Fitness towel .  Both my husband and I are working on getting ourselves in better shape and being healthier in general. We started doing yoga together at home thinking that it would less harsh on our joints and needless to say we were surprise how sweaty we got while doing yoga and working out.  We were constantly reaching for our towels during the work out. When I had the opportunity to review this product I jumped at the chance. I was surprised at the small packaging and I was concerned that the towel was going to be more of a face cloth size. However when I opened up the package and pulled out the towel I was even more surprised it was much bigger than expected and super soft. I was also surprised to see that there was a 1 year warranty on the towel as well. The towel is soft and light weight and large enough to dry your off during your work outs. However it is light enough that you don't have to worry about carrying a big bulky towel around with you. The case as a handle so that you can even take it with you on the go. This is simply a wonderful towel to have during any workout.



 If you would like to pick up your own Towel Lab's Fast Dry Light Absorbent Microfiber Sports Fitness , Yoga & Travel Towel on Amazon. It is $25.95 but currently on sale for $ 14.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment