Monday, February 2, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Xium's Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies,
      I am finally coming back to the land of the living since I slowly getting over having both the flu and a sinus infection at the same time. So needless to say, I was dying and an alien was trying to explode out of my head. But I am trying to get back into the swing of things, with doing reviews. I will be posting makeup looks this week as well since I am feeling better and I am not dying with the plague. I am super paranoid about contaminating my brushes so I don't do makeup at all when I am sick. But enough of my yammering, on with the review!

     Today I am doing a review of Xium's Pure Green Coffee Bean Extact. I have been working hard at being healthier with a change to my eating habits and working out more. I had read about the benefits of the green coffee bean extract and I wanted to try it out. I started taking the pills, 2 pills twice a day with a big glass of water. I took the pills 30 minutes before eating breakfast and dinner basically when I started cooking and by the time the food was ready my hunger was curbed. I was really pleased that the capsules were not only vegetarian but didn't have an after taste like some of the other vegetarian capsules I had tried. There was no jittery or shakiness even thought his is a coffee bean. I immediately noticed that I wasn't as hungry throughout the day and there was no desire for the late night snack when sitting down and watching tv at the end of the day. I also noticed that I had more energy to do things throughout the day. I look forward to seeing the results when I finish the bottle.



If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Xium's Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract to try you can pick it up on Amazon.  It sells for $49.99 however it is on sale for $7.91. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful. Until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment