Thursday, February 12, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of YalMeh Foundation Brush

*Press*

     Hello Lovelies!
         I am back again this time I am reviewing YalMeh's Foundation Brush. As a true makeup addict, I can never have enough makeup brushes until it is time for their weekly washing. Then I have way too many. So when I had the opportunity to review the Yalmeh Foundation brush I jumped at the opportunity. It has a nice large handle, similar to the same thickness as the Morphe makeup brushes I have, which makes it easy to grip and control when either applying foundation around your nose or contouring. The bristles are soft yet firm which gives a nice even control of your foundation.The brush is extremely well made and there is no issue of shedding "fibers" that some other brushes have which can ruin your makeup (especially if it is for foundation) and the pointed tip makes it so easy to apply foundation around your nose that other brushes have an issue with. There was also no issue of shedding when I wash the brush so that is also a big plus and with the pointed tip you can not only use it for your foundation, it is excellent for contouring as well. All in all I really liked this brush and I reach for it on a regular basis.






    If you would like to pick up your own YalMeh Foundation Brush you can do so on Amazon. It is $29.99 however it is currently on sale for $11.95 . Hope you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadul, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment