Friday, February 6, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Clarigenics Vitamin C 20 Serum

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies!
      I am back today with another review, this time I am reviewing Clarigenics Vitamin C 20 Serum. I have been trying a lot of Vitamin C Serums out lately trying to find the right fit for me. A lot of serums have a really horrible meat like smell that I can't get past no matter how good the product works . However this product from Clarigenics does not have a horrible smell. The smell is actually a nice faint floral scent that isn't too overpowering nor does it linger when you apply it to you face. After I clean my face and use toner, I apply a couple of drops to my hands and then apply it to both my face, neck and even my hands. The serum is thin and light with a watery like consistency and it slightly opaque whitish color. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave an oily or greasy film afterwards so it doesn't interfere with applying your moisturizer or makeup if you use this in the morning. My skin feels nice and refreshed and seems to be not only more moisturized  but also has a nice and healthy glow to it. I look forward to the results when I am finished with the bottle.


If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Clarigenics Vitamin C 20 Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $49.95 however it is currently on sale for $24.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful? until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment