Thursday, February 12, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum

*Press*

  Hello Lovelies,
      I am back again with another skincare review. This time I am reviewing Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum.   I have recently become a skincare junkie, and I am obsessed with taking care of my skin and holding back the hands of time. So when I had the opportunity to try Clarigenic Hylauronic Acid Serum I jumped at the chance. The product arrived quickly and in a clear glass jar with an eye dropper to dispense the serum. The serum itself is see through and thick with a consistency similar to a gel. It has a floral scent that light and not overbearing and disappears quickly after applying. The serum goes on smooth and evenly and a little goes a long way. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling afterwards. I have noticed that I don't have to use as much moisturizer as I used to before using the serum. I noticed that my skin tone is more even and my skin feels firmer and tighter. I have also noticed that my skin is clearer from adult acne than it was before so I am really impressed!




   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $69.95 however it is currently on sale for $21.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful so until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment