Saturday, February 14, 2015

What's The Deal Dreadful? Review of Skinology's Lemon Oil

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies,
                 I am back again with another review. Today I am reviewing Skinology's Lemon Essential  Oil. I have been using essential oils for awhile to help keep my house smelling fresh. However, recently I have started creating my own household cleaners as well as my own laundry detergent/softener in order to know what I am exposing my family to. I add a couple of drops of the lemon oil to a jar of vinegar and place a homemade dryer towel in it, ring it out and place in the dryer with my wet clothes and not only are my clothes softer they smell nice as well. I also added a couple of drops to some bleach water when I was cleaning to give it a nice lemon scented smell. I also added a couple of drops to a sugar scrub recipe I was making as gifts. I even placed a couple of drops on the bath mat in my kids bathroom to keep it smelling fresh and it made a difference. I really love how versatile this product is.





If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Skinology's Lemon Essential Oil you can do so on Amazon. It is listed at $39.99 however it is currently on sale for $ 14.45. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful and until next time lovlies!


No comments:

Post a Comment