Monday, February 16, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Skinology's 20% Vitamin C Facial Serum

**Press**

 Hello Lovelies,
    I am back with another review. Today I am also reviewing Skinology's 20% Vitamin C Facial Serum.Since I am no longer in my 20s my skin isn't what is used to be. I am now expanding my skin care regiment in order to be kinder to my skin than I was in my 20s. Vitamin C Serum is currently the big thing that I see everywhere since Vitamin C is supposed to be so good for your skin due to boost collagen production and help with reducing the aging process of wrinkles,age spots, and fine lines. It is even supposed to help with adult acne and redness which I have suddenly seemed to inherit out of nowhere. The serum arrived quickly and is in a amber colored glass vial with a eye dropper to make it easier for you to use the serum. The serum itself is slightly opaque with a watery like consistency. It has a faint smell, it isn't unpleasant nor is it flowery but there is a slight scent there that I can't place my finger on what it smells like. However the scent isn't overpowering and is disappears quickly after applying the serum. After washing my face and then applying toner,  I use the dropper and place a couple of drops in my hand and then apply the serum to my face and neck and whatever I have left I apply on the back of my hands. The serum dries quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy film after it dries so it was easy to apply moisturizer afterwards. I have noticed that skin on my face and neck feel tighter and more hydrated especially since I don't need to use as much moisturizer as I used to before using this serum. As an added bonus my skin isn't as red as it was before and my adult acne is almost non existent! I am very pleased with this product!



If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Skinology's 20% Vitamin C Facial Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $44.99 but it is currently on sale for $18.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovlies!




No comments:

Post a Comment