Thursday, February 12, 2015

What's the Deal of Dreadful? Review of FoxBrim's Vitamin C Serum.

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies,
      I am back again today with another review. Today I am reviewing FoxBrim's Vitamin C Serum.
I am a fan of FoxBrim Products and I was really excited to try out Vitamin C Serum. The product arrived quickly in a glass amber bottler with an eye dropper to help you control how much serum you need to use. The serum itself is clear and thin however it is slightly thicker than water. It applies easily and absorbs quickly without leaving my face feeling greasy or sticky afterwards. There is no scent that I can even tell of and I even made my scent sensitive husband smell it as well and he couldn't smell a thing which is fantastic since I had tried other serums that I didn't care for the smell. After washing my face and using a toner, I apply a couple of drops of the Vitamin C Serum in my palm and then pat it on my face. I wait for it to dry and then apply my moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and I have noticed that I don't need to use as much moisturizer with using this serum.

   If you want to pick up your own bottle of FoxBrim's Vitamin C Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $59.99 however it is currently on sale for $14.95. Hope you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment