Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What' s the Deal Dreadful? Review of Majestic Bombay's Precision Grooming Set

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
      I am back with another beauty review. Today I am reviewing Majestic Bombay's Precision Grooming Set. I think that I have at least 15 pairs of tweezers however whenever I really need one I can rarely find one or the ones that I do find no longer have a good grip. So I was thrilled to find this grooming set which had not one be three different sets of tweezers and a small pair of scissors. They arrived quickly and come in an attractive and easy to store small leather "case". Inside the case are four pockets one for each item. The tweezers and the scissors are made from an attractive dark blue stainless steel. The three tweezers in the set are perfect for all your tweezing needs. There is a super sharp and pointed tweezer which is perfect for removing splinters. There is also a wider pointed set of tweezer which my husband uses to remove the occasional ingrown hair on his neck and finally there is the traditional slanted tweezer or what I would consider "fashion tweezers" for removal of stray eyebrow hairs. I use the scissors for the occasional torn cuticle to snip it back into place. While I am sure that they are sturdy enough to use for fingernails and toenails I have never tried them for that.  The tweezers are not too large nor are they too small to use in order to get the right grip for that pesky hair or splinter. There is plenty of grip and they are not slippery. I love the fact that they came with a pouch so it is easy to keep track of the tweezers so they don't disappear.  I am super thrilled with this product and I will never have search for another pair of tweezers again!











    If you would like to pick up your own Precision Grooming Set from Majestic Bombay you can do so on Amazon. It is $31.00 however it is currently on sale for $18.99 which is a steal for a set of great tweezers.I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!












No comments:

Post a Comment