Saturday, March 14, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Eye Pillow Vacation's Lavender Eye Pillow

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
        I am back again with another beauty review. While some may think that an eye pillow doesn't necessarily count as a beauty review. I tend to think of them as a spa like item and I use them as such. But today I am reviewing Eye Pillow Vacation's Lavender Eye Pillow. I suffer from horrible migraines where I am extremely light sensitive and even when I am not suffering from a migraine there are times when I just need to give my eyes a break. This pillow is wonderful for both occasions. I received the black pillow and it arrived quickly and it was packaged in a plastic bag with an nice paper wrapper around the middle. On the reverse side of the wrapper there were instructions on how to use the product hot and and even slightly damp. The warm damp eye pillow is wonderful for both migraines and sinus headaches which I am prone to. The black fabric was not silky soft, it was more of a cotton blend. I also picked up the unscented for my husband to try out in the gold and there is a definite difference in the fabric texture between the black and the gold. If you want more of a cotton feel then pick the black fabric, or if you want the silky feel pick the gold. I was a little concerned with the lavender scent with my migraines since smells often bother  me when I have migraines but surprisingly it did not. The lavender smell is faint and not overpowering. The bag settles softly on your face and doesn't apply pressure or give you a smothering kind of feeling. I also love that it is small and compact and you can easily slip it into your purse or bag when traveling. I am really impressed with this eye pillow and I will be taking it with my on my upcoming trip.




   If you would like to purchase your own Eye Pillow Vacation Lavender Eye Pillow you can do so on Amazon. It is $29.97 however it is currently on sale for $15.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment