Monday, March 23, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Pure Body Naturals' Fractionated Coconut Oil

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
         I am back again today with another skincare and beauty review. Today I am reviewing Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil.  I am a really big fan of coconut oil simply because of its' many uses. I received this product quickly and it arrived well packaged in a large clear plastic bottle. The coconut oil itself is scent free and is non greasy so it doesn't clog pores. I have used it by applying some drops on a cotton ball and removed my makeup and there is no scent and easily removes my makeup at the end of the day. I have added a couple of drops of lavender to it and created my own message oil and I have added drops into my bath water to help maintain my moisture. My husband who has dry patches on his legs uses a couple of drops and works it into his skin in order to keep his skin moisturized and nice and soft especially during the winter months. After my shower, I place a couple of drops in my palm and work it into my wet hair starting at the ends and my hair looks incredibly shiny and healthy after doing this a coupl of times a week. My daughter as wavy hair and is prone to frizz from humidity and I do the same with her hair as well and it cuts down on the frizz as well. I have used this in order to create my own sugar lip scrub and even used just as a straight moisturizer. I also use this as a "binder" when I press my loose shadows. It works wonderfully and doesn't cause mold like vegetable gylcerin in humid climates. This is a wonderful all around useful product.




   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Pure Body Naturals' Fractionated Coconut Oil you can do so on Amazon. It is $29.95 however it is currently on sale for $14.45. I hope that you have enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies.



No comments:

Post a Comment