Thursday, March 26, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Radha Beauty Intensive Eye Gel

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
      I am back with another skincare review. I am reviewing Radha Beauty's Intensive Eye Gel today. I often struggle with lack of sleep since I have three kids and when I don't get enough rest it immediately shows up in my eyes in the form of puffiness and dark circles so I am always looking for an eye cream that helps with that. I am pleased to say that this product does both and helps with preventing and filling in fine lines and wrinkles. I couldn't be more pleased. The product arrived quickly and was well packaged. The product itself was in a white plastic bottle verses the black one shown and it has a pump applicator. The gel itself is thick and not runny and has a slight opaque hue to it and smells faintly of cucumbers. The scent isn't overpowering and fades quickly after you apply it to your eyes. One full pump is more than enough to use for both eyes. After taking a shower (or cleaning my face) I apply an toner, and then I squirt one pump of the eye gel on the back on my hand and gently pat it into the skin around and on my eyes then I continue with my beauty routine. I have used this twice a day both in the morning and night and I have noticed a tremendous difference. My puffiness has decreased tremendously as well as my dark circles have diminished and the skin around my eyes seems firmer! I am super pleased with this product and I can't wait to see the results when I am done with the bottle.




   If you would like to pick up your  own bottle of Radha Beauty Intensive Eye Gel you can do so on Amazon. It is $59.95 however it is currently on sale for $16.89. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment