Thursday, March 5, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Sprout Voice and Cold Remedy

**Press**

     Hello Lovelies,
        I am back again with another review Sprouts Voice Formula and Cold Remedy. Since I have had the plague not once but twice this year. I put both of these products to work. First let's start with Sprout's Cold Remedy. Since I have three kids I really don't have time nor can I afford to be sick. However it is inevitable that I get sick with three little ones in school. I am really impressed with this product. It arrived quickly and was well packaged in an amber glass bottle with a glass eye dropper to help distribute the remedy inside. The remedy is dark reddish brown liquid that has a unique taste. I can't quite put my finger on what the taste is, however it doesn't taste any worse than any liquid medication that I have taken before. I just tilt my head back and swallow the remedy and follow up with a glass of water. While it doesn't "cure the cold" it did cut the time of my misery from being sick in half. My husband who hates medicine was sick took this as well and it cut his recovery time in half.





     Next up is Sprout's Voice Remedy.I am not a professional singer or speaker, however I always without fail loose my voice whenever I get sick. I have three kids and not having a voice is miserable especially when trying to talk and give directions in an often loud house. The product arrived quickly when I ordered it and came well packaged. It remedy arrived in an amber glass bottle with a glass eye dropper so I could distribute it. The remedy has a very unique taste, with a hint of spicy but nothing too overpowering. It doesn't taste any worse than the cough drops or cold medicine I take when I am sick. The remedy is has a slight yellowish hue and has a watery syrup like consistency. When I lost my voice I immediately took it first thing and then followed up with taking it in the evening right before I went to bed. The next morning I was able to talk above a whisper. I took it for the next day and my voice was back! I normally have to whisper for a week when I loose my voice and to have it come back in two days was simply incredible!



If you would to pick up your own Sprout's Cold Remedy or Voice Remedy you can do so on Amazon. Sprout's Cold Remedy is  $28.50 and Sprout's Voice Remedy is $59.99 however it is currently on sale for $27.49. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies! 




No comments:

Post a Comment