Thursday, March 12, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Naturalico's Jump Rope

**Press**

     Hello Lovelies!

         I am back again with another review and as most of you know that I am trying to have a healthier lifestyle so I am making some changes with my eating and exercise habits. So I am trying new things and exercises to find the best fit for me. Today I am reviewing Naturalico's Jump RopeI am trying to be healthier and exercise more this year and I wanted something for cardio that was quick and easy and portable. I loved jumping rope as a kid however I haven't done it in years.The jump rope arrived quickly with it's own black bag for storage. The jump rope itself is extremely lightweight and the handles are comfortable. The jump rope is a thin and flexible wire covered in what I can only guess it a thick plastic sheath. It can be used both indoors and out which gives you a lot of flexibility with your workout which is great since I can't always be outside jumping rope because of the weather. I love the fact that it is adjustable for people of all heights considering that my husband is much taller than me he can easily adjust it for his height after I am done using it. When I am finished I can place it is it's storage bag until I am ready to use it next time. I didn't think that it was going to be that much of a cardio work out however I soon learned that after about 30 jumps my heart was pounding so if you are looking for a portable cardio workout that you can do no matter what the weather this is an excellent choice.








If you would like to pick up your own Naturalico Jump Rope you can do so on Amazon. It is $29.99 however it is currently on sale for $15.99.  I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment