Sunday, March 1, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful?Review of La Lune Naturals Charcoal Konjac Cleansing Sponge

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
      I am slowly on the road to recovery from this recent bout of the crud. I swear that the plague and I have been BFFs this year and I am NOT pleased that. I just got back from my weekend excursion at Pensacon (I had VIP passes so I was going to drag my rotting corpse there since I spent money) and I had good time. I will be posting my thoughts and reviews about that later on this week but as for now I am back today with skincare review. Today I am reviewing La Lune Natural's Charcoal Konjac Sponge. I have tried several Konjac Cleansing Sponges and I really like this one. it arrived in a brown box which can be recycled with two large charcoal konjac sponges individually sealed in plastic. There was even a small hook inside the box so that I could hang my sponge up to dry when I was done using it. The sponge itself is rather large and was bigger than my palm however it wasn't too large to make is awkward to use. I allowed the water to soak in the sponge to soften it up and then I used it clean my face in circular motions. Despite being hard and firm when it is dry in the package, it is quite soft on my face. You can use the sponge with or without cleanser. I have oily skin and I was having the worst problem with breakouts and this has helped tremendously. Not only have my breakouts have cleared up, but my skin is feels smooth and soft. I really love the results and the fact that I get two per package instead of just one.



   If you would like to pick up your own pair of La Lune Natural's Charcoal Konjac Cleansing Sponges you can do so on Amazon. They are $24.99 however they are currently on sale for $12.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


1 comment:

  1. being a butterbar-like-oily skinned person i really think i need to check if these are available here in germany O_O

    ReplyDelete