Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Azara Oraganic's Organic Seaweed Powder

**Press**

     Hello Lovelies,
        I am back today with another skincare review. Today I am reviewing Azara Organic's Organic Seaweed Powder which is used for masks and wraps.  I am always looking for new facial masks to try out since they are part of my skincare routine. The product arrived quickly and was well packaged. The seaweed powder arrives in a huge plastic container with a black screw top lid. The powder itself is a mossy green in color and smells of seaweed (obviously). I liked the fact that I didn't need lots of other additional ingredients in order to whip up a mask for my face. Basically I scooped a small bit of the powder and added water until I had the paste light consistency that I wanted and applied with with a flat brush all over my face. The mask itself had a cooling sensation which was really quite pleasant.I allowed the mask to sit on my face until it was dry, about 20 minutes or so since I can do other things while I am waiting for my mask to dry. After washing off the mask, my skin felt wonderful. It was soft and clean so I am really impressed. I used this product at least once a week sometimes even twice when I want to feel pampered and revitalize my skin.







   If you would like to pick up your own jar of Azara Organic's Organic Seaweed Powder you can do so on Amazon. It is $59.99 however it is currently on sale for $19.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment