Saturday, April 18, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of the Celfie Bluetooth Stick

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
          I am back today with another review. Today I am reviewing the Celfie Bluetooth Stick.  Even though I have had a smartphone for a while, I never really thought about getting a celfie stick even though I do a lot of posting to Instagram. I thought that they would be large and rather hard to handle for coordination impaired people (clumsy) like myself. But surprisingly enough it wasn't that hard. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. It was rather easy to put together and connect my phone to it. Which is a feat within itself since I have a hard time with blue tooth connectivity. The stick was surprisingly light and easy to use for clumsy individuals like myself. I liked the fact that it did have an ON/OFF switch that I could turn it off and conserve my charge. It didn't take too long to charge to use the first time either, it took about an hour to do so. It also securely held my phone in place and I didn't have to worry about it falling out and my phone breaking. I am really pleased with how well it is made and how easy it is to use!













    If you would like to pick up your own Celfie Stick you can do so on Amazon. It is $29.99 however it is currently on sale for $14.45. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment