Monday, April 13, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Inside Smarts Premium Laundry Bags

**Press**

   Hello Again Lovelies,
         I am back again tonight with another review. Tonight I am reviewing Inside Smarts Premium Laundry Bags. I have three kids and between the five of us I am CONSTANTLY doing laundry in order to keep up. I have owned other delicate bags however none were never as nice as these. They arrived quickly and were well packaged. All four were packaged and folded neatly in a plastic bag, There are three white laundry bags and one black. I was super pleased that they had included a dark laundry bag in their laundry bags since at times dark colors can bleed and stain those lovely white bags pink. They are extremely soft however very well made you can see the sheerness in the photos below. I have placed these bags with the dreaded jeans load to test to see how they would come out and they made it through without a hitch. The Zipper are secured in place by an elastic zipper guard so there is no worries that the zipper will accidentally snag your other clothes when the bag is tossed in with them. These are fantastic! The only thing I would request is a larger size bag and another black bag.



  






   If you would like to pick up your own set of Inside Smarts Premium Laundry Bags you can pick them up on Amazon. They are $21.95 however they are currently on sale for $16.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!







No comments:

Post a Comment