Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of La Beaute Pure 2 in 1 Anti Aging Facial Serum

**Press**
    Hello Lovelies,
      I am back again with another skincare review. Today I am reviewing La Beaute Pure's 2 in 1 Anti Aging Serum. Not only am I trying to take care of my skin to help prevent aging, I am also trying to repair the damage I did as a foolish teenager thinking that my fair complexion could do anything but burn. I have an uneven skin tone, some age spots, as well as large pores so this product helps with all of them! The product was shipped out quickly and arrived well packaged in a box with bubble wrap securing the bottle. The serum comes in a glass amber bottle with an eye dropper to control how much serum you use. The serum itself if slightly opaque and watery with a very distinct smell. I didn't care for it however it is rather faint and dissipates quickly. I wash my face, then apply toner, then this serum and follow up with a moisturizer. The serum dries quickly and I have noticed that my skin is more hydrated since I don't need to use nearly as much moisturizer as I did before using the serum.There is no sticky or oily residue after it dries to interfere with applying makeup. It do this twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening right before I go to bed. I have noticed a difference with my skin feels softer and smoother. The age spots have lightened and my uneven skin tone isn't as noticeable. I have even noticed my pores look smaller. I am really thrilled with the product.




   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of La Beaute Pure's 2 in 1 Anti Aging Serum you can do so on Amazon.  It is $65.00 however it is currently on sale for $24.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment