Sunday, April 26, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Under 15 Minutes Vegetarian Quick and Easy Recipes

**Press**

     Hello Again Lovelies,
         I am back again with another review. Today I am reviewing 15 Minutes Vegetarian Quick and Easy Recipes  . I love cookbooks however I will admit that there are some times when I don't want to spend 3 hours in my kitchen making something. So I was thrilled with the ability to review this cookbook. It is broken down into sections : the busy mom,  romantic meals and even a kids section. All of the sections have breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert recipes  which I was surprised to see. I was also really thrilled to see that there was a kid recipe portion of the book as well since often finding vegetarian cookbooks with kid recipes are few and far between. So that was a definite plus. It was written wonderfully and with easy enough instructions that my 11 year old can easily follow and help me while I am preparing these meals. I also really liked the fact that the author went again the grain and opted out of using recipes with tofu and tempeh which a lot of vegetarian cookbooks fall back on. I know a lot of my friends who aren't vegetarian often wonder what to make when they have vegetarians over for dinner and I have suggested this book since it has a little bit of everything.




    If you would like to pick up your own copy of 15 Minutes Vegetarian Quick and Easy Recipes  you can do so on Amazon. It is either $24.95 in Print or $2.99 on Ebook Format. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment